by Corey Hoffstein, Newfound Research
In this quarter’s commentary, we:
- Provide updates about the transition that took place with our strategies in the quarter, including our approach to solving the challenges we believe are presented by modern market dynamics.
- Share some of the practical realities of portfolio management, including strategy evolutions (what to do when factors get crowded).
- Pull back the curtain on what’s next up on our research agenda, and how that may impact portfolios.
- Highlight some research that’s influencing our thinking (the reflexive impacts of access trends).
- Review a brief market outlook (positioning and liquidity imbalances).
You can read the commentary here.
This post was origninally published at the Newfound Research's Flirting With Models Blog