TD Asset Management's Les Grober, Managing Director, and Portfolio Manager of the TD Balanced Growth Fund, in conversation with Patricia Lovett-Reid.
With Greece’s Government surviving a crucial non-confidence vote in parliament, is this an inflection point in their debt crisis? Given the backdrop of the European sovereign debt crisis, Les discusses his outlook for equities and shares names of some stocks he likes.
In the interview, Les Grober addresses the following points:
- With Greece's Government winning the vote of confidence, is it a turning point?
- How are companies in Europe performing?
- Should North American Banks be concerned about European exposure?
- Your thoughts on the potential for QE3 in the US?
- Can you share names of some stocks that you like?
Click here or on the image below to view it.
Copyright © TD Waterhouse